12 Insights & 12 Questions for 2012
December 31st, 2011 at 4:12 pm
12 Insights for 2012
- Your past doesn’t predict your future
- Life is not a popularity contest
- Everyone wants to be loved – destructive behaviour is a cry for love
- There is tremendous strength in vulnerability
- People cannot respond to what you are planning to do, people can only respond to the committed action you take
- Our ability to grow is directly proportional to our ability to entertain the uncomfortable
- When you work from the heart you touch other people’s hearts
- Courage is the antidote to feeling stuck
- Gratitude is the antidote to fear, anger and frustration
- No matter our circumstances there are always blessings and gifts of wisdom, but only when we are willing to see them
- Some work we do ourselves, some work is done through us
- When we get over trying to be perfect, miraculous things happen
12 Questions to stimulate your thinking in 2012!
- What would you like your biggest achievement to be in 2012?
- What would you be most happy about completing in 2012?
- What major indulgence are you willing to experience in 2012?
- What do you need to let go of going into 2012?
- What are you looking forward to learning in 2012?
- What do you think your biggest risk will be in 2012?
- What about your work are you most committed to changing and improving in 2012?
- What is one as yet undeveloped talent you are willing to explore in 2012?
- What brings you the most joy and how are you going to do or have more of that in 2012?
- What is the major effort you are planning to improve your financial results in 2012?
- Who or what are you most committed to loving and serving in 2012?
- What one word would you like to have as your theme in 2012?
Kick start your New Year – join me at my annual Goal-Setting & Motivation evening workshop on January 18th in The Four Seasons Hotel, Dublin 4 – more information
blog comments powered by Disqus