15 Statements that will make you smile & banish stress
December 15th, 2011 at 1:58 pm
1. Accept that some days you’re the pigeon, and some days you’re the statue.
2. Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.
3. Drive carefully. It’s not only cars that can be recalled by their maker.
4. If you can’t be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
5. If you lend someone €50 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
6. It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
7. Never buy a car you can’t push.
8. Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won’t have a leg to stand on.
9. Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance.
10. Since it’s the early worm that gets eaten by the bird, sleep late.
11. The second mouse gets the cheese.
12. Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.
13. You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.
14. Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.
15. A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
blog comments powered by Disqus