Interview Skills Coaching
Whether you are going for your first interview, have not had an interview in years, or are after that dream role, doesn’t it make sense to get professional assistance to help you prepare as best you can?
By having an Interview Skills Coaching session with me, you will be armed with the skills and mindset required to ‘be your best’ at your interview.
The Benefits of Interview Skills Coaching include -
- Learning how to portray confidence during your interview (and how to keep those nerves under control!)
- Ensuring you are communicating congruently by understanding the role of body language and how to make the right first impression
- Discovering how to present and ‘sell’ yourself effectively
- Knowing the questions are you likely to be asked and how to answer them
- Learning how to stay focused during the interview and how to keep your answers punchy, but not rehearsed
- Getting strategies for dealing with challenging questions (and challenging interviewers!)
Over the last ten years I have helped many clients, from Senior Managers to those starting off in their careers to be successful at their interviews. I would love to be able to help you go into your interview fully prepared.
What are your top five strengths?
Interviewers will want to know your strengths and good interview preparation starts by you knowing what they are. You answer the questions ‘why should we hire you?’ or ‘how will you add value in this role?’ by discussing some of your key strengths, so it is useful to have thought about them in advance.
Check out my ‘How to Excel at Interviews’ audio CD.