A thought-provoking and stimulating talk is a great way to set the tone for a conference or meeting, or to serve as an energiser in an afternoon session.
I endeavour to inspire audiences by sharing practical insights in a thought-provoking and relaxed way. My style is direct, honest and interactive and as audiences like to be ‘enter-trained’ (not just entertained!) a healthy dose of humour is also important. This combination has worked well as I’m fortunate to be in demand as a conference and keynote speaker both in Ireland and internationally.
Successful conference talks start by identifying a timely and relevant topic and then determining the two or three key points you want the audience to remember. A useful question to ask is – how will you know when the talk has been successful?
My talks are usually designed around a specific theme that falls under the umbrella headings of Personal Development and Leadership. All my talks include an engaging combination of exercises and activities to ensure audience participation.
Common themes include;
- The Essentials of 21st century leadership
- Managing ourselves and others through change and uncertainty
- How can I motivate myself and my team
- Moving beyond our Comfort Zones
- Personal Branding – how to consciously create your own reputation
- Boosting Self-Confidence
- Work/Life balance – it’s not really about balance but work/life quality
- Inspiration & Creativity – The engine of Success
- Making it as a Coach (one for the Coaching Training Bodies!)
Talks can range from a 45 minute slot, to two-hours or even half-day presentations.
As a number of factors influence my speaking fee, please contact me for details of my rates
“After you reach a certain age, people (including me) tend to think that they’ve seen it all, done it all…”nothing can surprise me”- Man was I wrong!
What James presented to us was nothing but AMAZING!”
A. Williams (Microsoft, Norway)